Enroll New Child In Health Benefits


How soon do I need to enroll my new child in health benefits?



You can add your dependent through self-service. You will need to provide your child's birth certificate and Social Security number to University Personnel within 30 days of birth. A newborn is covered under his/her mother's health plan for the first 30 days. Please contact Your UP Representatives for benefits assistance.