If your question is not answered below, please refer to Your UP Representatives to determine whom to contact with payroll related questions.
- What do I do if I didn't receive my paycheck?
- Can I have my paycheck early?
- What do I do if I lost my paycheck?
- Can I have a salary advance?
- When are W-2s issued?
- I’ve lost or didn’t receive my W-2. What do I do?
- Who do I submit my address change to and when is the deadline in order to receive my W-2 at my new address?
- How do I earn vacation credit?
- Do I lose my vacation if I do not use it in the current calendar year?
- I have questions about my leave balances. Whom should I contact?
- What is Direct Deposit?
- What are some of the reasons for enrolling in direct deposit?
- Who is eligible for direct deposit?
- What financial institutions participate in the state's direct deposit program?
- How do I sign-up for direct deposit?
- What is the bank routing number and account number requested on the enrollment authorization form?
- What happens after I submit the enrollment form?
- After the State Controller's Office receives my form, how long will it take for the change to occur?
- How will I know if the state has sent my paycheck to my financial institution?
- Can I have my paychecks deposited to either my checking or savings accounts?
- Can I have my paychecks deposited directly to my spouse's account?