Changing An Employee’s Check Sort Unit


I need to change an employee’s Check Sort Unit. When do I need to have the request into Human Resources?



Any changes to the check sort unit must be processed before the payroll cut off date. Refer to the Master Payroll Cut Off Dates Calendars or the Submission Guidelines on the Position Management Action form.