Grade & Range changes for non-faculty positions


Can Grade / Range be changed for non-faculty positions?



Requests to change Grade / Range for non-faculty positions cannot be made through the Position Management Action Form. These changes constitute an in-class or in-range progression and require an updated Position Description, analysis and review. Contact your Workforce Planning Analyst for assistance.