Use the tuition fee waiver?
How do I...?
- Use the waiver for my dependent?
- Use the waiver for myself?
- Get the application fee waived?
- Check the status of my form?
- Review the eligibility criteria for you and your dependent on the Dependent Fee Waiver page
- Staff and Management
- Review the eligibility criteria to determine if you’re eligible to participate; see Eligibility (requires SJSUOne/CSU login)
- Determine which type of fee waiver you wish to use and follow the steps outlined
The application reimbursement process is different for each CSU. For SJSU, when you apply through CSU Mentor, indicate you will be paying the application fee by check and then email firstname.lastname@example.org with:
- Employee name and SJSU ID number,
- Student name and ID (if not the employee)
- Indicate if application is for undergraduate or graduate admission
If you are requesting a reimbursement, send all of the information above to email@example.com along with notice that it is for a reimbursement. Please note that reimbursements may take several weeks to process.
If you are requesting a waiver/reimbursement from another CSU, contact firstname.lastname@example.org and we will work with you to submit the request.
Email email@example.com with your Name and Employee ID to inquire about the status.