Monthly Meeting With Tom
We'll get together once a month and chat about your dissertation project. I will provide a suggested agenda for each meeting, but it's up to you how you want to use our hour together. Make it as useful as possible, and make progress on your project.
Schedule a Day and Time to Meet
I have flexible hours available throughout the week. E-mail me for a link to a Doodle poll to schedule appointments: firstname.lastname@example.org
Send Me Drafts At Least Two Days Before Our Meeting
If you would like me to read something before we meet, please send it to me via e-mail. When you send me your pages, please:
- Focus your submission and try to send me no more than 15 pages.
- Write me a brief note explaining what these pages are and where they appear in your project. Also, please tell me what you would like me to focus on in my response, and if you have any questions you would like me to answer.
- Please e-mail your pages to me at: email@example.com
You Don't Have to Send Me Pages
If you'd rather brainstorm, make plans, work on organization, or just talk through what you are trying to write, that's good, too. Do whatever will help you make progress at this point in the writing process.
Suggested Agenda for Our First Meeting
- Tell me about your poject. I vaguely remember some of them, but it's been a long year...
- Update on where you are at in your project. What's done, what's next, etc.
- Make plans and goals for this year. What do you want to write, and when?
- Other stuff. You name it. Whatever's helpful.