Healthy Relationships are associations or connections between two or more people that support physical, mental, emotional and social well-being; balance; and contentment.
Important elements of healthy relationships include:
- mutual respect
- positive communication
- good boundaries
Healthy relationships also foster the expression of:
Important components of healthy relationships include:
- feelings of security
- more praise than criticism
- more met needs than unmet needs
- Violence is a learned behavior. If it can be learned, it can be unlearned.
- If you are a victim of violence, it is NOT your fault, you are NOT alone, and you CAN get help!
Violence Prevention consultation consists of a 30-minute confidential appointment on various violence prevention/awareness topics. Please call (408) 924-6122 to make an appointment. You can also email Laurie Morgan (email@example.com), if you have questions about Violence Prevention topics:
- Sexual Assault
- Confidential help through the process of healing for you or a friend
- Healthy and Unhealthy Relationships
- Domestic Violence/Intimate Partner Violence