Student Wellness Center Conference Room 122
Reservation will be given to the following groups in order of priority:
1. Student Wellness Center Residents
2. Registered Student Organizations
3. Division of Student Affairs Departments
4. SJSU Departments
Priority will be given to reservations where majority of the attendees are SJSU students.
Depending on requested dates, confirmation may not occur until 2 weeks prior to event in order to retain conference room usage options for students during high demand periods.
The room can only be reserved by a SJSU student/employee. The requestor is responsible for making sure that room guidelines and policies are observed during the event.
Room Availability Guidelines
- Hours will vary. Generally Mon-Fri from 8am-5pm
- For questions, contact Wellness and Health Promotion Office at 408-924-6202 or Wellness Front Desk at 408-924-6204.
- Please note that we cannot provide support during your event. This includes catering assistance, after-hours building access, and technical support. Please DO NOT contact the Student Health Center Reception Desk or interrupt student intake process (these are confidential appointments).
- Please notify Anna Ang at firstname.lastname@example.org or 408-924-6202 of cancellations as soon as you determine you will NOT be using the room. Failure to do so will result in a block for future usage.
Room Set-Up and Technology Guidelines
Please click here for room set-up description and available technology.
Room Reservation Request Form
To reserve the room, please complete and submit the room request form to email@example.com