Mission and Goals
We promote wellness and health to students at SJSU.
- Enlist evidence-informed approach
- Balance individual and community needs
- Operate from a social justice perspective
- Provide support for positive behavioral change
- Demonstrate respect for diverse lifestyle
- Create an inclusive, non-judgmental learning environment
- Have fun! Role model wellness and well-being at work!
- Collaborate with campus partners to develop and sustain quality programs and effective outreach.
- Foster the professional development of Peer Health Educators.
- Effectively utilize social media/technology as a tool for marketing, communication, and education.
- Keep current on best practices in the field of health promotion.