Sexual Wellness Consultations
Sexual Wellness consultation consists of a FREE 30-minute confidential appointment
on various sexual health topics.
Please call (408) 924-6122 to schedule an appointment.
Sexual Wellness Consultation Topics:
- Birth Control & Pregnancy
- STI Questions
- Annual Exam Information
- HPV Vaccine Consultations
- Intimacy & Relationships
- Conflict Mediation
- General Sexual Health
- Sex & related topics
Wellness Lounge, Student Wellness Center 101
Monday-Thursday, 9am – 5pm
Current SJSU students can choose a total of 4 of the following items to receive FREE daily at the Condom Co-op:
- male condoms (Lifestyles, Trustex Flavored, Kimono, Rough Rider, Trojan, non-latex, etc.)
- female condoms
- dental dams
- latex gloves
- lubricant packets
Please bring a valid SJSU ID to receive these items. Items can also be purchased at the Condom Co-op. For more information, please call 408-924-6280.
Instructions for How to Put on a Condom!
1. Check expiration date.
2. Check the ‘pillow factor’. (Make sure there’s air in the
3. Open the condom and check to see which way it rolls down.
It should sit on your hand like a sombrero.
4. Pinch tip to leave room for ejaculation.
5. Roll down the penis all the way to the base.
6. After use, roll up and dispose of in trash (not the toilet).
DO NOT: Use two condoms at once. Ever. The friction can
cause both condoms to break.
DO: Use a water-based lubricant. It makes everything better.
*If you put the condom on the wrong way, throw it away and use a new one.*
For a great video tutorial by Sex Educator Laci Green, click here.
For more Sexual Wellness resources, go to the "Online Health Resources".