International Business Major Forms

If you are majoring in International Business and wish to minor in a world language, you need the International Business Major Requirement Form in addition to the minor form in the language you wish to minor in.

International Business Majors Requirement Form

Chinese Minor Form

French Minor Form

German Minor Form

Japanese Minor Form

Spanish Minor Form