Accents and Special Characters [pdf]: Instructions for both PC and Mac computers
Online Dictionary : Well suited for the WLL since it covers French, German, Italian, Spanish, Russian, and is currently beta-testing its new Portuguese dictionary. Much more reliable and useful than the online translators.
Final Exam Schedules: SJSU Info.
WLL Media Center Website: World Languages & Literatures Media Center online booking.
Human Resouces: Partner with the campus community to create a high performing university. Our website provides you with sufficient information about the array of services HR offers to applicants, students, staff, faculty and administrators.
Job Resource Center: AfterCollege Program where employers may post and forward employment opportunities.
- AfterCollege Opportunities for French Graduates
- AfterCollege Opportunities for Chinese Graduates
- AfterCollege Opportunities for German Graduates
- AfterCollege Opportunities for Greek/Latin Graduates
- AfterCollege Opportunities for Japanese Graduates
- AfterCollege Opportunities for Spanish Graduates
- AfterCollege Opportunities for Portuguese Graduates
- AfterCollege Opportunities for Italian Graduates
MySJSU:MySJSU is for current and former students and applicants for admission, as well as all SJSU employees. Find important information about your academic or work career, system downtime, procedural updates, documentation, training and support. MySJSU is a product of the CMS Project Office at San José State University.
SJSUOne: An SJSUOne account is a University access account available to all current faculty, staff and students at the University. It was developed and is maintained by University Computing and Telecommunications. You can use your SJSU One account to sign on to the campus Wireless network. In the future you will use this same account to sign on to additional applications and campus resources displaying the SJSU One logo.
SJSU Academic Programs
Student resources for:
- Colleges, Departments and Programs
- Degrees and Majors
- International and Extended Studies
- Academic Resources
- Class Schedules
- Distance Education
- Graduate Studies and Research
- International Programs and Services
- MySJSU Log-in
- Online Forms
- Osher Lifelong Learning Institute
- Policies and Procedures
- Pre-College Programs
- Professional Development
- Records and Registration, Office of
- Service Learning, Center for
- Study Abroad
- Current Semester calendar
- What's New
- Academic Info
- Academic and Program Administrators
- Apply for Graduation
- Class Notes
- Directory of Services
- Fees and Payment
- Final Exams--Schedules
- General Education Requirements & Courses
- Grades and Academic Standing
- Test and Placement Information
- Police Services
- Registration Instructions, Policies and Procedures
- Selecting Courses--Instructions for New Students
- Student Parking
- Semester Welcome Days
- Your Rights as a Student
- Your Responsibilities as a Student
Testing and Evaluation Department
The Testing and Evaluation Department administers the English Placement Test (EPT) and the Entry Level Math Test (ELM) required to qualify for appropriate course work in order to satisfy specific General Education requirements. We also administer the Writing Skills Test (WST) which may be required of all undergraduate and graduate students prior to enrollment in 100W courses.