Narae Mochizuki Scholarship for Japanese Majors and Minors
The Japanese Program invites SJSU Japanese major/minor students to apply for Narae Mochizuki Scholarship, which assists them in covering their round-trip ticket for the annual study abroad program to Japan.
- have a cumulative grade point average for all Japanese studies at SJSU of at least 3.0 at the time of the application.
- have officially declared a major or minor in Japanese.
- have completed a minimum of two semesters of Japanese language study at SJSU.
- not lived in Japan for more than one year.
- be eligible for Financial Aid.
For more information and to apply, create an account
Congratulations to the following 2007 Narae Mochizuki Scholarship recipients:
Kai en Liang
For further information, contact:
Japanese Professor, Japanese Advisor
Clark Hall 418K