What We Do

Academic Advising and Retention Services is part of the Division of Student Affairs at San Jose State University.

We provide advising for Undeclared SJSU students on General Education requirements and related policies, and for students on academic probation or who have been disqualified.

We also provide transition advising through Frosh Orientation.

For general information about all advising and counseling services available on campus, go to the Advising Hub.