Event Scheduling Procedure/Documents (campus sponsored)
Procedure for Requesting University Lecture Rooms
All requests with only on-campus participants must provide a minimum of 3 full business days of advance notice for processing (with exception for YUH 124) or they will be returned.
All requests with only on-campus participants for YUH 124 must provide a minimum of 5 full business days of advance notice for processing (Additional equipment training will be required and must be completed prior to using the room).
All requests with off campus participants must provide a minimum of 30 days of advance notice for processing. (Additional paperwork will be required from Risk Management and Facilities, Development & Operations Office)
- Complete the Academic Scheduling Facilities Reservation Request Form [PDF]. (To request room changes for scheduled classes, use the Academic Scheduling Change Form through OnBase.)
- E-mail completed form with all signatures (as an attachment or through DocuSign) to Michelle.Liu@sjsu.edu. Faxed requests will not be accepted.
- An electronic room confirmation will be e-mailed upon completion of your request.
- Requestors should check their e-mail for the confirmation at least 3 full business days prior to your event. If you have not received any communication, please contact Michelle Liu at 408/924-2448 or via e-mail.
- Any changes/corrections/adjustments after receiving the confirmation should be submitted as a reply to the original confirmation e-mail. Please do not submit your change as a new request.