The Test of Essential Academic Skills (TEAS) is used as part of the admissions process by nursing schools nationwide. Our test center accepts students who are applying to any nursing program, including SJSU.
- Student’s who wish to take the TEAS exam with accommodations, must be registered with the AEC. If you are not already registered with AEC please refer to “How to Register with AEC" regarding the process.
- Once registered, make sure to set up an appointment with a counselor and to send all disability documentation along with proof of payment for the TEAS exam to email@example.com
- Current AEC students will need to show proof of payment and registration for TEAS by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org. Once received an AEC counselor will review and put in place accommodations for the WST.
- Deadlines for testing with accommodations differ from those set by the Testing Office. The DEADLINE FOR STUDENT WISHING TO TEST WITH AEC IS ONE MONTH PRIOR TO THE SCHEDULED TEST DATE. For example if the test is schedule for February 2, 2018, students need to register with AEC for the test on or before January 2, 2018.
- AEC will send a mySJSU message containing testing confirmation and information one week prior to the exam.