Housing Accommodations

The Accessible Education Center (AEC) collaborates with University Housing to determine and prescribe housing accommodations based on students functional limitations.  Students requesting housing accommodations, must register with AEC by completing our application online via MyAEC.  Students are required to submit documentation verifying their disability; documentation must include how the student’s functional limitations that impact their ability to live in University Housing.

Please note that University Housing is heavily impacted; all SJSU students applying to live in University Housing need to meet the housing application deadline.  Accommodations will be considered based on housing availability for students who apply after the housing deadline.

Food Allergies

Students with food allergies are encouraged to sign up on the upper righ-hand corner of Campus Dining's wesbite, so Campus Dining can best communiate with students when eating at the Commons.

Where to find the sign-up button on Dining's Website