Bicycle Reimbursement Program
Associated Students Transportation Solutions recognizes traveling during these times can be challenging. To support our bike commuters we will reimburse ELIGIBILE students up to $50 on qualifying bike expenses.
- Enrolled for Fall
- Live on campus or commute to campus for in person classes/work (will be verified)
- Do not have an SJSU parking permit
- Have an eligible bike expense (see below) purchased after August 1st. Costs incurred over summer are not eligible
- Have proof of purchase
How It Works:
- The program will be on a “first to come first serve” basis.
- The program will only be available until funds allocated to the program have been depleted.
- You will be eligible for a one time reimbursement up to $50 for reimbursable expenses (listed below).
- If you spend less than the eligible reimbursement amount, you will only be reimbursed for the cost incurred.
- You need to email the proof of purchase (receipt) to AS Transportation Solutions (email@example.com) with the subject line "Reimbursement for Bicycle Expense" Include your SJSU Tower ID and current mailing address.
- TS will review your documents, if approved, a check will be mailed to you.
- Bike purchase
- New or used
- Bike improvement such as luggage racks
- Bike repairs
- Labor and/ or parts
- Safety gear
- Helmets, reflectors, lights
Non Reimbursable Expenses
- Bike share/rental fees
- Apparel such as jackets or bike shorts, bike shoes
- Sunglasses/ headlamps
- Accessories that do not attach to bike