We will provide efficient, courteous and exceptional customer service and financial counseling in the collection and disbursement of funds for our students, employees and external agencies.
Payment Due Dates
May 27, June 12, June 30, July 17
Check the Summer Session Calendar for more information.
Things You Need To Know
- Note: Access to add or change your direct deposit information has been disabled to avoid phishing scams. Log into your MySJSU Direct Deposit access for more information.
- The Fall Tuition and Fees Schedule and charges on your account will be available later in May.
- Payment Plans: Two different payment plans are available for paying tuition & fees and /or Housing charges.
- Participate in the Spartan Bookstore Program:
You can buy your books at the Spartan Bookstore and have the Bookstore charges posted to your mySJSU account. Available for fall and spring semesters only.
- To purchase Gold Points now, visit Gold Points.
Parents can view account balances and make payments. See Authorized Users.