International students can make payment via international wire transfer and international credit card through their MySJSU account. San Jose State University has partnered with flywire to streamline the tuition payment process for our international students. Flywire offers excellent foreign exchange rates, allowing you to pay in your home currency (in most cases) and save a significant amount of money, compared to traditional banks. You will be able to track the progress of your payment throughout the transfer process via a student dashboard and you will also be notified via email when your payment is received by San Jose State University.
- There is no fee charged by either the University or flywire for international wire transfers. The bank you use to send the wire transfer usually charges a fee, so check with that bank for the fee schedule.
- You will be notified when San Jose State University has received your payment.
- Please do not make payments in amounts greater than actual or anticipated charges on your student account, including tuition, non-resident, mandatory campus fees, or university housing (if applicable).
- Designated users may also initiate an international wire transfer. See additional information below.
- Learn more about Flywire with this video.
Designated Authorized Users
- Login and pay via SJSU Student Account Online.
- This site was created for parents, guardians, and others whom the student has identified as an authorized user.
- An authorized user is able to view financial information on the student's account and pay fees.
- If your student has not designated you as an authorized user, you will not be able to login to this site.
- For step-by-step instructions on how your student can designate you as an authorized user, see How to set up a Parent User (pdf).