Student Organization Partnership Program (SOPP)
Partnering with student organizations is a great way to increase your brand presence on campus, connect with top talent, and to support diverse student groups with career and professional readiness.
The Student Organization Partnership Program (SOPP) is a collaboration between the SJSU Career Center and recognized student organizations. The participating organizations are career minded and interested in career education opportunities. A list of participating organizations including direct links to their webpage and helpful resources for your recruitment planning purposes are below.
Student Organization Partners
American Society of Mechanical Engineers
Black Alliance of Scientists & Engineers
SJSU Robotics Team
Software and Computer Engineering Society
Machine Learning at SJSU
Beta Upsilon Chapter of Alpha Omega Epsilon
Womxn in Data Analytics
Benefits for Employer Partners
- Ability to directly connect with SOPP leadership for career and professional development events (career panels, mock interviews, networking sessions, shadow days)
- Access to SOPP Resume Book
- Participate in Resume Critique Event for SOPP members
- Participate in Annual Networking Event for SOPP members
- Career Outcomes and Salary Data
- DE&I Talent Programs
- Fall 2021 Employer Connection Events [pdf]
- Employer Partner Program [pdf]
- Employer Services and Expectations
- NACE Guidelines
- Registered Student Organizations (RSOs)
For questions, please contact Lisa Trikofski, Assistant Director of Employer Engagement, at email@example.com.