CDS Past Events
- Director of Clinical Education - We are pleased to welcome our new Director of Clinical Education, Brandy Dickinson, to our department. To learn more about Brandy, check out our Lurie College of Education blog at http://blogs.sjsu.edu/luriecollege/
- Summer Stuttering Camp - Our second annual Stuttering Camp will take place June 17 - 21. Applications should be submitted to Dr. Pei-Tzu Tsai as soon as possible. Space is limited.
- 2018 CD&S Appreciation Night - The CDS Second Annual Appreciation Night was held on Thursday, October 18 from
- 2018 New Graduate Student Orientation - The slides for the presentation to New CD&S Graduate students can be accessed with your SJSU email at https://drive.google.com/open?id=1m2qGeaWtLi88mUiTR9VxHyJ5s4-yCfA_
- Here are the slides to the August 2018 All Clinic Meeting, which can be accessed from your SJSU email: https://drive.google.com/open?id=1m4iBdJXv1rsdUtQOAQ-R1LRbOt33Ug4r
- Check our our amazing faculty presentations at the 2017 ASHA Convention in Los Angeles.
Elizabeth Ann Hatch Endowment Fund Luncheon, September 28 - Thank you to Paul Larsen and family for generously sponsoring thisluncheon is in honor of his sister, Elizabeth Ann Hatch. Faculty and students were well fed and appreciated learning more about Elizabeth Ann.
CDS Appreciation Night, September 14 - Thank you to all our Clinical Educators who came to celebrate. A great time was had by all! We appreciate all you do to support our students and program!
New Graduate Student Orientation (August 21) presentation is available here
Presentations for the All Clinic Meetings are available to students in the CD&S Department. Please click the links below to access the information from the meetings.
- August ACM at https://drive.google.com/open?id=0By83ggMMZYX5T0FOTThwbGZVclk
- September ACM at https://drive.google.com/open?id=0By83ggMMZYX5czRyQ0FpZTdZMk0
- October ACMat https://drive.google.com/open?id=1raESbvryWsozSUuroha823g1e5VI32Lw
- November ACM at https://drive.google.com/open?id=1raESbvryWsozSUuroha823g1e5VI32Lw