Department Forms

Graduate Student Forms

Graduate students admitted to the MA program are asked to review these forms before the New Graduate Student Orientation.

Undergraduate Student Forms

CDS Seniors - How to apply for graduation online 

Clinic Student Forms

Audiology Forms

Clinical Hours Forms

Student Forms for KACCD Clinics

University Forms

Additional forms can be found on the websites of the Office of the Registrar's at and the Graduate Admissions and Program Evaluation at

Undergraduate Students

Graduate Students

Advancement to Candidacy

In the second Fall semester, graduate students in the MA degree program will need to submit a Petition for Advancement to Graduate Candidacy form [pdf]. This form must be signed by the CD&S Program Director and submitted to GAPE by the appropriate deadline. Check the deadline for submitting the Request for Candidacy form. Any changes made in the program degree academic plan as listed on the Request for Candidacy form need to be requested using the course substitution form [pdf]. This form must be signed by the CD&S Program Director prior to submission to GAPE.

Application for Graduation

Eligible students can apply for graduation through self-service within their MySJSU account. Instructions to apply will be sent to your MySJSU message center.

Forms for Certification, Licensure, Credentials

ASHA Certification

To apply for certification in speech-language pathology, click here at

CA State Licensure

To apply for licensure through the California Speech-Language Pathology & Audiology & Hearing Aid Dispensers board, click here at

California Teaching Credential

To apply for a speech-language pathology services credential through the California Commission on Teacher Credentialing, click here at