Admission Forms and Information

Complete Admissions Information
Admissions Requirements
Admissions Deadlines
Cal State Apply

For Current Students

General Information

Graduate Student Information, General


Petition for Advancement to Graduate Candidacy

Catalog Rights

Catalog Rights, Request to Update


Advanced Certificate Audit

Change of Major

Application for Change of Graduate Major

Classified Status

Change of Classification in Master's Program

Continuous Enrollment

Continuous Enrollment Policy
Instructions for Submitting Retroacative 1290R Requests
Request for Retroactive Enrollment in 1290R

Course Forms

Graduate Petition for Course Drop/Semester Withdrawal

Graduate Petition for Extension of Time Limit for Removal of Incomplete Grade

Graduate Petition for Extension of Time Limit for Removal of Report-in-Progress Grade

Late Enrollment Petition for All Post-Census adn Retroactive Requests

Request for Course Substitution in Graduate Degree Program

Request for Revalidation of Course that Has Exceeded the Seven-Year Time Limit

Request for Validation of Transfer Credit

College of Professional and Global Education (CPGE)/ Special Session Forms 

Registration Add Form (PDF)Retroactive Add Petition

Late Add Petition

Graduate Petition for Course/Semester Withdrawal

Financial Petition (PDF)

CR/NC Forms (Spring 2020 semester only)

Policy for Spring 2020 Regarding CR/NC Grading

FAQ Regarding CR/NC Option in Spring 2020

CR/NC Selection Form

Student Petition to Exceed the 40% CR/NC Grade Allowance Toward the Graduate Degree


Online Duplicate Diploma Request

Paper Duplicate Diploma Request

Excess Units

Graduate Petition for Excess Units

Leaves of Absence

Information about Leaves

Leave Request Form


Instructions for Applying for Graduation (video)


Graduate Petition to Waive the GWAR Requirement

Graduate Petition to Waive the GWAR Requirement (for students admitted prior to Fall 2020)

Graduate Petition to Waive the GWAR Requirement (for students admitted on or after Fall 2020)

Medical Condition

Healthcare Provider Verification of Medical Condition Form


Registrar's Office Forms


Graduate Petition for Reinstatement

Disregard of All Previous Graduate Coursework for Reinstatement (Special Consideration Only)

Student Information

Personal Information Change Request

FERPA Authorization Release Request

Thesis and Dissertation

Thesis and Dissertation Guidelines

Thesis and Dissertation Transmittal Form

For Faculty


Curricular Procedures and Forms are Managed by the Office of Undergraduate Education


Academic Standing

Continuous Enrollment


Leaves of Absence

Seven Year Limit