Forms and Petitions

Graduate Information and Requirements

The university catalog has a wealth of information on various requirements and contingencies you may face during your time in graduate school. 

GAPE Forms

Graduate Admissions and Program Evaluations (GAPE) keeps and processes the majority of forms needed by graduate students. Before submitting, please read all forms and instructions carefully, paying special attention to deadlines. Not following instructions is the main reason for denial of petitions. 

Registrar Forms

The Office of the Registrar maintains a database of forms, many of them relating to registration and transcripts. 

For most students, all necessary forms will be provided in the course of your studies by your graduate advisor or by Graduate Admissions and Program Evaluations (GAPE). Should you need to file a special petition or form, consult these resources.