Student/Visitor Accident/Injury Reporting

Student and Visitor Accident Reporting
Budget & Risk Management Office

Location: Clark Hall 500

Extended Zip: 0004

Employee Accident/Injury: Worker's Compensation

Worker's Compensation
Workers' Compensation Benefit Information
Employee Injury Care
Workers' Compensation Claim Form (DWC 1) & Notice of Potential Eligibility
Employer's Report of Occupational Injury or Illness


How to register with the AEC
How to request Accommodations for returning AEC students
Guidelines for Disability Documentation
Learning Disability Documentation Guidelines
Learning Disability Services
Guidelines for Attention Deficit/Hyper Activity Disorder (AD/HD) Disability Documentation
Consent to Release Information Form
AEC Testing Information
Exam Change Request Form
Test Accommodation Hold Form
Medical Disability Verification Form
Ophthalmological Certification Form
Mental Health Verification Form


Copy Request Form



Time Entry into MySJSU



Advisor Listing


M.S. or M.A. Program Checklist

Current Graduate Student Forms

The Chemistry Department Office must have a record of these forms. All pertinent signatures, preferred with blue ink, must be included. Students should retain a copy of each document.

Change of Classification in Master's Program
Research Advisor & Committee Form
Preliminary Seminar
Scheduling Information
Guidelines & Evaluation Form
Petition for Advancement to Graduate Candidacy
Final Seminar Report Form
Final Oral Exam Report Form
Thesis Requirements

Graduation Information

Online Graduation Application Instructions
Culminating Experience

For the Culminating Experience Form to be created, all of the items on the Checklist must be turned in to the Chemistry Department Office, room DH 518, with all the pertinent signatures.


Chemistry Graduate Student Handbook


Key Request

In order to be processed, the Chemistry & FD&O Key Request Form must be turned in to the Chemistry Department Office, room DH 518. The form must be typed, not handwritten. DO NOT PRINT THE FORMS BACK-TO-BACK AND DO NOT STAPLE THE FORMS. Chemistry supervisor and student signatures must be on the first page. Chemistry supervisor initials must be in the square at the top right corner of the second page.

Chemistry & FD&O Key Request Form

Key Return

Upon separation, ALL Research Students must fill-out, obtain signatures and submit the Chemistry Key Return Form and, if applicable, Service Center Clearance Form by the last day of the month of graduating term or sooner.

Key Return Form

Key Lost (No Replacement)

Any lost keys must be reported to the Chemistry Department immediately. The form must be typed, not handwritten.

Keys Not Returned Form


        Faculty Research Interests


Chemical Laboratory Safety Rules

Safety Sheet for Teaching Laboratories
Safety Sheet for Research Laboratories

College of Science Safety Information

SJSU Chemical Hygiene Plan


Service Center Clearance Form

Service Center Procedures & Fee Information

For Duncan Hall Building

Fall Semesters

Spring Semesters

For Science Building


Transfer Course Equivalency Form


Request For Approval of Travel for Students/Volunteers
Travel Expense Claim Form


Major & Minor Advising

Advisor Listing
All forms relating to the Chemistry Minor are processed at the College of Science Advising Center (COSAC) in room Duncan Hall 212.

Chemistry Minor Advisor: Jamie Alea


Phone: 408-924-6953

Change of Major/Minor

Application for Change of Major/Minor Form (pdf) (Students with fewer than 90 units)
Application for Change of Major/Minor Form (pdf) (Students with 90 or more units)

Major/Minor Degree Forms - See your major/minor advisor (refer to the Advisor Listing)



Upon separation, ALL Research Volunteers must fill-out, obtain signatures and submit the Volunteer Clearance Form, including Service Center Clearance Form, by the Appointment End Date or sooner.

Volunteer Clearance Form