by BCME Faculty and Students
- Trigwell, S., R. Hayden, K. Nelson and G. Selvaduray, "Effects of Treatment on the Surface Chemistry of NiTi Shape Memory Alloys", Journal of Surface and Interface Analysis, June, 1997.
- Thomas, S., E. Hasenkamp and G. Selvaduray, "Determination of Oxygen Diffusion in Ionic Solids", The Journal of Materials Education, Vol 19, No. 3, pp 213-215.
- Hilden, J., K. Lewis, A. Meamaripour and G. Selvaduray, "Measurement of Springback Angle in Sheet Bending", The Journal of Materials Education, Vol. 19, No. 3, pp 185-198.
- Chao, J., S. Curotto, C. Anderson and G. Selvaduray, "The Effect of Surface Finish on Tensile Strength", The Journal of Materials Education, Vol. 19, No. 3, pp 199-212.
- Selvaduray, G., W. Lee and S. Yee, "Effect of Surface Treatment on the Wetting Force of Eutectic Pb-Sn Solder on Copper Substrates", Design and Reliability of Solder Joints and Interconnects, R. K. Mahidhara, et al. Ed., TMS, Pennsylvania, (1997), pp 259-266.
- Trigwell, S., and G. Selvaduray, "Effects of Surface Finish on the Corrosion of NiTi Alloy for Biomedical Applications", Proceedings of the Second International Conference on Shape Memory and Superelastic Technologies: Engineering and Biomedical Applications, Pacific Grove, California, (March 2-6, 1997)