by BCME Faculty and Students
(* indicates student author)
- R. L. Comstock, "Review of Modern magnetic materials in data storage," J. Mat. Sci. : Materials in Electronics 13 (2002) 509-523.
- Gregory Young, Stacy Gleixner, David Parent, Yasser Dessouky, Emily Allen, and Linda Vanasupa, "Assessment of the Microelectronics Process Engineering Program at SJSU," Procs. 2002 ASEE/SEFI/TUB International Colloquium on Global Changes in Engineering Education, Berlin, (2002).
- S.H. Gleixner, G.L. Young, L.S. Vanasupa, Y. Dessouky, D.W. Parent and E.L. Allen, "Teaching Design of Experiments and Statistical Analysis of Data Through Laboratory Experiments," Procs. 2002 Frontiers in Education Conference (2002).
- Emily Allen, Stacy Gleixner, David Parent, Greg Young, Yasser Dessouky and Linda Vanasupa, "Microelectronics Process Engineering at San Jose State University: A Manufacturing-Oriented Interdisciplinary Degree Program," International Journal of Engineering Education 18 (5), (2002).
- Melanie McNeil, Art Diaz, Michael Jennings, and Claire Komives, "Environmental Health And Safety And Biochemical Engineering With A Chemical Engineering Foundation," accepted for publication in the Proceedings of the ASEE Annual Conference (2002).
- Selvaduray, G., K. McMullin, S. Arnold and R. Brindos*, "Nonstructural Hazard Mitigation Retrofit of an Engineering Laboratory at San Jose State University," Submitted for presentation at the Seventh National Conference on Earthquake Engineering, Boston, Massachusetts, July 2002.
- Dewi Nilasari**, Nir Dover, Sabine Rech, Claire Komives (CK correspondence author);Expression of Recombinant Green Fluorescent Protein in Bacillus Methanolicus; Biotechnology Progress, 28(3), 2012,662-668.
- Eric A. Appel, Victor Y. Lee, Timothy T. Nguyen, Melanie McNeil, Frederik Nederberg, James L. Hedrick, William C. Swope, Julia E. Rice, Robert D. Miller, Joséph Slu, “Toward Biodegradable Nanogel Star Polymers via Organocatalytic ROP”, Chem. Commun., 48 (49), 6163 – 6165, (2012).
- Srinivasan, A., J.L. Lopez-Ribot, A.K. Ramasubramanian (2012), “Candida albicans Biofilm Chip (CaBChip) for high-throughput antifungal drug screening”, Journal of Visual Experimentation, 65: e3845. PMID: 22847237.