Alumni and Friends
Semester End Celebration
Sbona Honors Program alumni and sponsors are invited to attend the semester end celebration honoring graduating students. Both graduating students and current students, honors faculty, the Dean of the LCOB and, of course, Gary J Sbona, will be in attendance. You will be notified via the Gary J Sbona Honors Program Linked-In group of the date, place and time. The purpose is to provide current students with the benefit of your experience, and to provide you with the opportunity to network with some of your fellow alumni, honors project teams, and honors faculty.
How You Can Help
We would appreciate any ideas you might have regarding how we might involve alumni and project sponsors more in the program. Some things you could consider include:
- Providing projects from your businesses
- Providing speakers, or being a speaker, to an honors class
- Participating in an alumni panel
- Mentoring honor students
- Participating in planning alumni reunions
- Sponsoring events such as Etiquette dinners or semester end celebrations
Please contact the Honors Coordinator in the concentration of interest, or the program director Meghna Virick, Ph.D.