Apply to a Major/Minor

If you are interested in applying to the College of Science, you must first receive a Change of Major Informational Packet. Students interested in Geology, Math, Meteorology, and Physics do not need an Informational Packet and should contact the department directly.

 Apply to a College of Science Major.

 Apply to a College of Science Minor.