Chemistry Minor

The Chemistry Minor requirements are outlined in the University Catalog. Once your Chemistry Minor paperwork has been processed, you will be e-mailed with further instructions.

Students majoring in Biological Sciences do NOT need to apply for the Chemistry Minor. Chemistry Minors will be automatically added to the student's Official Major Form if appropriate Chemistry Minor courses are taken (minimum grade and GPA requirement must be met).

If you need advising on the Chemistry Minor, you may schedule a Minor Advising appointment with Dr. Jamie Alea

All paperwork submitted to CoSAC may take up to four weeks to process.