Modified Graduation Workshop Process
1. Register for a Graduation Workshop
2. An email will be sent to you with Graduation Workshop Materials including the link to an online Google survey the morning of the workshop that you have signed up for.
3. Complete the survey and submit it by the deadline specified in the email; there is no in-person or online meeting time.
4. Your survey will be reviewed and you will be sent an email with a summary and further instructions on how to complete your graduation application.
- You MUST be registered for a Graduation Workshop in order to receive the email with the Workshop materials.
- The Graduation Workshop Materials will be emailed to the email address on your AppointmentPlus account. Please confirm that your email address in AppointmentPlus is correct.
- If you do not receive an email the morning of your scheduled workshop, please contact the CoSAC Graduation Specialist at email@example.com
- There is no in-person or online meeting time for the Graduation Workshop; the Workshop Materials are emailed the morning of the Graduation Workshop and the Survey can be completed any time prior to the given deadline.
- The graduation application deadline for priority registration has been extended to March 23, 2020. Please check the Registrar’s Website for the most up-to-date information on deadlines.
Summer All Majors Graduation Workshops
Registration is required to attend any Graduation Workshop. To register for a workshop, click on your declared major below to reserve your spot (create an account if you are a first time user).
If you have any questions or challenges registering for a workshop, please contact the CoSAC Front Office at 408-924-5193.
Computers will be provided, but you may bring and use your own laptop.