Miguel Frank, Psy.D.
- Faculty Counselor
- M.S. in Clinical Psychology, University of San Francisco (2016)
- Psy.D in Clinical Psychology, University of San Francisco (2018)
- Pre-doctoral Internship at California State University, Northridge (2017-2018)
- Post-doctoral Resident at San Jose State University (2018-2019)
- Association of Black Psychologists
- American Psychological Association (Division 47)
Areas of Special Interests:
- Athletic Identity Development
- Racial Identity Development among Afro-Latinos
- Men of Color,
- Destigmatizing Mental Health in Communities of Color.
- Integrative therapuetic style emphasizing a relational approach with techniques from Cognitive Behavioral Therapy (CBT), Acceptance and Commitment Therapy (ACT), and Dialectical Behavioral Therapy (DBT).