Student Research Day
Please join the College of Science for the 16th Student Research Day! Your support is greatly appreciated.
Date: Friday May 7, 2021
Zoom Link: https://sjsu.zoom.us/j/83533945970?pwd=ZFRLYy8yUWdDZENPZGtBRkV6WVZKZz09
For the password, please contact Lauren Elliott (firstname.lastname@example.org) or Marcia Block (email@example.com)
- A-16 - Sentiment Analysis on COVID Tweets Using COVID-Twitter-BERT with Auxiliary
Alvin Lin and Teng Moh.
- A-17 - Efficient Metadata Lookup in Inline Deduplication Systems Leveraging Block
Rakesh Gururaj, Melody Moh, and Teng Moh
Collaborators- Dr. Phil Shilane and Dr. Bhimse
Bhanjois of Dell Technologies
- A-18 - Balancing Highly Compressed Data in Cloud Data Centers. Zi Yan Zhang, Melody Moh, and Teng Moh.Dr. Phil Shilane and Dr. Bhimsen Bhanjois of Dell Technologies Collaborators- Dr. Phil Shilane and Dr. Bhimsen Bhanjois of Dell Technologies.
- A-19 - Dynamic Resource Management of Fog-Cloud Computing for IoT Support. Mariia Surmenok and Melody Moh.
- A-20 - Detection of Antibiotic Resistance Genes in the Wastewater Microbial Metagenome. Alan Caparaz Le, Cleber Ouverney, and Wendy Lee.
- A-21 - Two-Server Problem in ZooKeeper. Sriram Priyatham Siram, Ching-Chan Lee, and Ben Reed.
- A-22 - Mitigating Write-ahead Log Contention on Shared Storage Devices. Lalitha Donga, Kayla Walton, Ben Reed, and Fangmin Lyu.
- A-23 - Deeplasmid: Identifying plasmids with deep learningBill Andreopoulos (SJSU), Jan Balewski (DOE Joint Genome Institute), Natalia Ivanova (National Energy Research Scientific Computing Center), Asaf Levy (The Hebrew University of Jerusalem)
- B-13 - Twinomaly: A Twin Anomaly Detection System. Paaras Chand and Teng Moh.
- B-14 - Zookeeper Performance Benchmarking. Prajwal Pyakurel, Sushant Mane, and Benjamin Reed.
- B-15 - Wildfire Risk Prediction and Integration with Smart City. Rekha Rani and Katerina Potika.
- B-16 - Power of BTS ARMY for Social Change Envisaged by Twitter Network Analysis. Vrinda Malhotra, Anirudh Dinesh Mallya, Inhee Park, and Katerina Potika.
- B-17 - Conservation and Prevalence of Sequence Paired Sites (SPSs) in Humans. Punithavathi Sundaramurthy, Brandon White (Dept. of Biological Sciences), and Wendy Lee.