SJSU Accessible Syllabus Template Resources and Support
Support is available at every step of your creation, implementation and maintenance of your syllabus. With a number of resources available, you'll have full access to support as you navigate questions.
The SJSU accessible syllabus template support center is your 24/7 portal to support. With a compilation of articles covering a variety of topics, you can access help and resources during and after your implementation. To ensure quality support, all resources follow best practices for instructional design.
There are live workshops to provide training on the essentials of the SJSU accessible syllabus template platform. Ranging from basic introductory webinars to more advanced training, find useful support from live courses and get your questions answered.
An on-demand training course is also available. This gives you the opportunity to learn the platform on your own time. This asynchronous webinar offer the same level of support as the live webinars without the schedule constraints.
- Quick Start Guide: Adding the SJSU Accessible Syllabus to a Course Module [pdf]
- SJSU Syllabus Editing Guide [pdf]
- Editing Your Syllabus - Video Guide
- Copy Syllabus Content
- SJSU Accessible Syllabus - Student View
- Adding Images to a Syllabus (Knowledge of HTML needed)
- Pasting Text from Word into a Syllabus
- Adding Tables to a Syllabus
- Linking External Sites in a Syllabus
- Schedule Options