Canvas for Android
Canvas provides a mobile application to enable students and faculty to interact with their course material when they cannot be present at their desktop or laptop.
1. Select the Google Play.
2. Search for “Canvas for Android.”
3. Select “Install” to begin installing the Canvas for Android app to your device.
4. Click “Accept” to the access details verification screen.
5. After the application has downloaded, Open the application.
6. The Canvas app will display a Welcome screen and ask for your school or district.
7. In the textbox, type “San Jose State University”
8. You will then be redirected to enter your SJSUOne ID information.
Username: 9-digit SJSU ID number
Password: SJSUOne Password
If you are having trouble with your SJSUOne account, visit: IT Service Desk.
Enter the credentials and click “Sign in” to sign into your Canvas account with your Android application.
9. Click on “Authorize” to allow Canvas for Android to access your account.
10. You can now access your Canvas account on your Android device.