Canvas for iPad/iPhone
Canvas provides a mobile application to enable students and faculty to interact with their course material when they cannot be present at their desktop or laptop.
1. Select the App Store.
2. Search for “Canvas.”
3. Select “Install” to begin installing the Canvas for iOS app to your device.
4. After the application has downloaded, Open the application.
5. The Canvas app will display a Welcome screen.
6. In the textbox, type “San Jose State University”
7. You will then be redirected to enter your SJSUOne ID information.
Username: 9-digit SJSU ID number
Password: SJSUOne Password
If you are having trouble with your SJSUOne account, visit: http://its.sjsu.edu/services/sjsuone/.
8. Now authorize Canvas for iOS to access your account by clicking “Authorize”
9. You can now access your Canvas account on your iPad/iPhone device.