Updating Grades from Canvas to MySJSU
This guide shows how to update grades of students enrolled in your course from Canvas to MySJSU.
Viewing Grades in Canvas
1. Login to Canvas with this URL: https://sjsu.instructure.com
2. Click on Grades tab as shown:
3. Select the required course to be graded:
4. This page lists all students enrolled in your course. The student names appear on the leftmost column and their grades in the columns to the right. In case you wish to store a copy offline, click on the gear icon on the left to get “Download Scores (.csv)” option as shown:
Entering student grades in MySJSU
1. Click the MySJSU Sign In link, and then enter your SJSU ID and password.
2. You can see your term and courses being taught listed in your Faculty Center. Click on a course. Next enter the student grades by clicking the arrow key or the letter key on the keyboard.
3. Helpful tip: Click ‘Save’ at any point even if some grade fields remain blank.
4. Once all student grades are entered, scroll to the top of the Grade Roster.
5. Change the Approval Status from Not Reviewed to Approved and then click ‘Save’.