Many programs used at SJSU offer opportunities for collaboration.
- Canvas includes excellent tools for collaboration including Discussions and Studio.
- Google Apps, as a part of the Google Workspace, permits sharing and editing on common documents, forms and presentations.
- iClicker features flexible polling and assignment options that retains results and integrates with Canvas.
- Poll Everywhere is a web-based polling system to engage students through live online polling, surveys, Q&As, quizzes, word clouds, and more. Learn about Poll Everywhere at SJSU.
- Compare features of Poll Everywhere to iClicker.
- Padlets are visual boards for organizing and sharing content.
- Zoom video conferencing includes many tools for collaboration including live discussions, breakout rooms, screensharing, file transfer, and interactive whiteboarding.