Video and Creative
eCampus offers a variety of video and other creative tools for faculty and students.
- SJSU students, faculty and staff have access to Adobe's Creative Cloud, a collection of more than twenty professional desktop and mobile apps for graphic design, illustration, photography, video, web, UX, XR and more.
- Studio, a video tool within Canvas, offers advanced video options for assignments, discussions and presenting videos.
- The screen capture programs Camtasia and SnagIt are available for SJSU faculty and staff.
- Virtual and Augmented Reality technologies provide an immersive platform for the user to interact with engaging content.
- Zoom includes many tools for creative and engaging video including interactive meetings, webinars, sharing a broad range of content, and recording options.