SJSU Adobe Day 2018
SJSU Adobe Day 2018 was held on March 1, 2018. At this event, we:
- 12:00 p.m. connected to SJSU Adobe support resources with Jennifer Redd
- 12:05 p.m. reviewed available Adobe resources and discussed new features with Liz Arias
- 12:35 p.m. designed using Adobe XD with Elaine Chao
- 2:10 p.m. created using Adobe Character Animator with Dave Werner
- 4:00 p.m. listened to and got insprired by Leonardo de la Rocha, Creative Director at Facebook
- 5:30 p.m. viewed student design projects that use Adobe applications, and
- made connections to build our Adobe Community.
SJSU Adobe Day 2018 Presenter Bios
SJSU Adobe Day 2018 Student Design Competition
This was a design competition for SJSU students only. Using their creativity, students developed a design related to the theme. The only other requirement was that they must use a minimum of two Adobe Applications. Designs must be original and created specifically for this competition. They could complete their design alone, with a partner, or in a group of three. The theme of this year's competition was Find Your Place: Parking at SJSU.
This was an opportunity for the students to let their creativity shine!
View the competition entries in the SJSU Adobe Day 2018 Behance Collection.
February 14 at 11:00 a.m. Competition Begins
February 26 at 11:59 p.m. Competition Ends
February 27 at 5:00 p.m. Top Designs Selected and Notifications Sent
March 1 at 5:00 p.m. Selected Designers Coaching Sessions with Adobe
March 1 at 5:30 p.m. Selected Designers Present Projects to Audience/Awards
All submissions were reviewed with top designs getting selected to present at the SJSU Adobe Day 2018 on March 1. If selected, prior to the design presentation to the audience, students had a one-on-one coaching session with Adobe. Then, the audience voted on each design and selected a winner. Winners received prizes from Adobe.
Questions? Send us an email at email@example.com.