Students, Faculty, Staff, and Administrators
San José State provides students, faculty, staff, and administrators with Adobe software for both their campus computers and their home computers. The software may only be used for SJSU-related activities and may not be used for commercial purposes. The software is available for currently enrolled students.
I want to...
Request access to the software
- Student - Visit the Student Adobe Webpage to learn more and to check your eligibility for the software.
- Faculty, Staff, or Administrator - Visit the Employee Adobe Webpage to request access and review available resources.
Learn how to use the software
- Attend an Adobe workshop to learn more about the software capabilities.
- Review reference guides with links to online training materials.
- Apply to become an eCampus Adobe Ambassador.
- Attend the SJSU Adobe Day event.
Receive technical support
- Open an iSupport ticket and describe the issue encountered.
- Review our FAQs to troubleshoot your issue.
- Contact eCampus.
Adobe MAX 2020
Adobe's Annual Creativity Conference
This year's conference was fully online, and registration was free. This attracted millions of attendees worldwide. In his keynote address, Adobe CEO Shantanu Narayen pointed out that "This year's event demonstrates the power of digital to bring us all together now. What a challenging year it has been ... the isolation we're experiencing has underscored the need for human connection. We are truly enduring unprecedented circumstances. But these trying times have also illuminated that creativity has never been more important ... because creativity connects us, enables us to learn, encourages us to speak out, and gives us a way to cope. We've seen it everywhere this year."
Although the conference has concluded, its impact has not. There are over 350 sessions available from the Adobe MAX 2020 creativity conference. You may want to explore these free on-demand sessions depending on your particular interests. Visit the Adobe MAX 2020 video portal at www.adobe.com/max.
Visit our Adobe MAX 2020 summary page for more information.