Americans with Disabilities Act

“If you need course adaptations or accommodations because of a disability, or if you need to make special arrangements in case the building must be evacuated, please make an appointment with the instructor as soon as possible, or see the instructor during office hours. Presidential Directive 97-03 requires that students with disabilities requesting accommodations must register with the DRC [subsequently renamed the Accessible Education Center] to establish a record of their disability.” (From the SJSU Academic Policy F06-2 [pdf])