Admitted Spartan Day
Congratulations to all of our recently-admitted SJSU Lurie College of Education students! We're so excited to support your along your journey to becoming transformative educators, counselors, therapists, school and community leaders.
View helpful announcements and resources for Lurie College of Education students below and view information about all of the SJSU Admitted Spartan Day events at sjsu.edu/admittedspartanday. If you have any questions for us, feel free to contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Lurie College Admitted Spartan Day Events
In this video, Lurie College dean's, faculty, students, and staff provide an overview of our college, our Child & Adolescent Development Department, our Communicative Disorders & Sciences Department, and the abundance of opportunities that await you. If you weren't able to attend our webinars with our Student Success Center Advisors, you can view the recordings on YouTube:
Additional Lurie College Resources
- Financial aid opportunities
- The deadline to apply for scholarships for 2020-2021 is Friday, May 1, 2020
- Student organizations and leadership opportunities
- Connect with @sjsulurie on social media
- Download our virtual backgrounds to use on Zoom video conferencing
Meet Our Students
- Child and Adolescent Development (ChAD) Student Features
- Athena Weiland | Scholarship recipient (video)
- Jennifer Villegas Lopez | Scholarship recipient (video)
- Luz Nicacio and Lily Adler | Conference attendees (audio)
- Melody Mann | Scholarship recipient (video)
- View additional ChAD news on the Lurie College blog!
- Communicative Disorders & Sciences (CDS) Student Features
- Ali Murueta, Liz Cagle, and Michelle Ballou | Conference attendees (audio)
- Grace Shefcik | Research award recipient (audio)
- James Chow | Research award recipient (audio)
- Jessica Doushgounian | Scholarship recipient (video)
- View additional CDS news on the Lurie College blog!
Meet Our Faculty
Before you even arrive on campus, get to know some of our tenured and tenure-track faculty in your department by looking over their bios, reading some of their recent publications, and listening to their personality playlists.
- Child and Adolescent Development (ChAD) Department
Visit Lurie College and Sweeney Hall
If you're unable to visit us on campus, you can watch this virtual tour to get an overview of our strategic priorities, academic departments, student spaces and services, and student organizations and leadership opportunities. Video created by Child and Adolescent Development undergraduate student Edith Urbano.
View Our Upcoming Events