Academic Advising & Tutoring
General Academic Advising
In addition to support from their academic departments, Lurie College undergraduate and graduate students can meet with the Student Success Center academic advisors for questions about registration, degree progress, forms/petitions, probation, disqualification, and university policies.
We are currently scheduling advising appointments, and are happy to meet by phone or Zoom. Drop-in hours are varied and based on advisor availability. If you are a current or prospective student, please feel free to come by or call (408) 924-2700 to check availability.
Schedule An Academic Advising Appointment
- Go to the Spartan Connect website
- Select the blue Get Advising button and then Lurie College of Education from the drop-down menu
- Select LCOE Student Success Center as the location for the appointment and the service
- Choose a date and time that works for you and confirm your appointment
Writing Tutor Hours
The writing tutor is now available by Zoom and has expanded hours. Please visit the Writing Center website to schedule an appointment.
Open Study Hours
- Monday-Thursday | 8:00am-6:00pm
- Friday | 8:00am-12:00pm
- Additional open study hours are available in the Lurie College Study and Collaboration (SAC) Room, which is located in Sweeney Hall 446.
The Student Success Center is unavailable for open study hours during workshops and events – view our Google calendar below for upcoming workshops and events and feel free to register to attend them!