Dean's Scholars Honors Ceremony
Each spring, undergraduate students who have earned a 3.65 or higher grade point average at San Jose State University during the previous fall or spring terms are recognized as Dean's Scholars for their academic achievements. The Lurie College of Education organizes a Dean's Scholars Honors Ceremony to ensure that its undergraduate students from the Child and Adolescent Development and Communicative Disorders and Sciences departments are formally recognized in front of their family members, faculty and peers.
2020 Dean's Scholars Honors Ceremony
Wed. | Apr. 29 | 6pm | Online
2019 Dean's Scholars Honors Ceremony
Wed. | Apr. 24 | 6pm | SJSU Student Union Theater
Order of Exercises
- Processional of Dean's, faculty, and Dean's Scholars
- Introduction by Associate Dean Marcos Pizarro
- Welcome by Dean Heather Lattimer
- Presentation of Dean's Scholars
- Department of Child and Adolescent Development Department - Presented by Faculty Chair Dr. Ravisha Mathur
- Department of Communicative Disorders and Sciences - Presented by Faculty Chair Dr. Shaum Bhagat
- 218 scholars were recognized - view some photos on the Lurie College blog!
- Closing remarks