Student Success Center
SJSU Lurie College of Education undergraduate, graduate, credential, and doctoral students should utilize our services, which include professional development workshops, mentoring, networking events, and access to university, college, and career resources.
The Student Success Center also provides academic advising about General Education (GE) requirements, changing a major/minor, and support for students on academic probation or disqualified from the university.
Contact and Connect With Us
Location: Sweeney Hall (SH) 106
Office hours: Monday - Thursday | 8:00am-6:00pm; Friday | 8:00am-12:00pm
- Instagram account | @luriesuccess
- YouTube channel | Lurie College Student Success Center
- Twitter account | @luriesuccess
- Facebook page | @LurieSuccess
- LinkedIn profile | Lurie College Student Success Center
- Apply to SJSU and Lurie College
- Apply for scholarships and grants
- Academic advising and writing tutoring
- Get involved in student organizations
- Test prep support
- Apply for candidacy or graduation
Meet the Student Success Center Team
Student Success Center Director
Outreach and Recruitment Advisor
Donna Bee-Gates, Ph.D.