You can refer to this page for all Undergraduate forms and instructions on how to submit your documents. Links to other SJSU offices and their forms are also available here. For the fastest processing time, carefully follow the steps outlined on your form and adequately attach all supporting information.

Note: The minimum processing time is two days for all forms submitted.


EE Department Forms

The following documents are available to fill out or download directly from our site. Please follow the submission instructions to minimize the processing time of your form. Visit our Guides and Tutorials page if you need help finding supporting documents or Access Codes for your DocuSign forms.

Note: If you need the Department Chair’s signature, please send an email to with a PDF or a DocuSign request.



External Forms

Other departments manage the following documents, and you can access them by visiting different pages on SJSU’s website. Clicking on each link will take you to the respective department website to find forms and submission instructions.


Office of the Registrar Forms

The items listed below are some of the documents available on the Office of the Registrar’s Forms page.

    • Change of Major/Minor With Fewer Than 90 Units
    • Change of Major/Minor With 90 Units Or More
    • Graduation Date Change
    • Late Add
    • Retroactive Requests form
    • Retroactive Requests guide
    • Petition for Excess Units
    • Petition for Reinstatement 
    • Petition to Repeat a Course More Than Two Times
    • Undergraduate Petition for Drop or Withdrawal


ISSS Forms

The items listed below are some of the documents available on the ISSS Office’s Student Forms page.

    • Application to Reduce Course Load
    • Concurrent Enrollment Request form
    • Form I-20 Request
    • Pre and Post Optional Practical Training (Pre-OPT and Post-OPT) form
    • Curricular Practical Training (CPT) form


Division of Student Affairs Forms

The items listed below are some of the documents available on the Division of Student Affairs’ website.

    • Petition for Re-admission as a Former Student Returning (FSR)