Undergrad Probation

If you find yourself on academic probation or disqualification, we may be able to help with reinstatement or the change-of-major process. Refer to the College of Engineering’s Major Probation Policy for guidance.

To find more information on probation or meet with an advisor, visit the Engineering Student Success Center.