Lam Research – MS Engineering, Specialization in Systems Engineering
Now Accepting Applications
Apply for Pre-Qualification
- Application Due July 1st, 2020
- Documents by July 20th, 2020
Academic Program Coordinator
This customized MS Engineering, specialization in Systems Engineering program is targeted to provide Lam Research engineers with a foundation for specialization in systems engineering.
Engineers will be able to gain a better understanding of complex Lam systems, learn how to assess systems performance, diagnose issues and design and implement solutions.
For the convenience of working students:
- Classes are held on Lam Research’s campus and online (hybrid delivery).
- Classes meet once a week (on Tuesdays) for 11 weeks.
- Students will be able to earn a Master’s Degree in under 3 years.
- Program is delivered in executive cohort style - students take all courses with the same group of peers, one course at a time.
Program Learning Outcomes (PLOs)
By the end of the program, students should be able to:
1. Apply system engineering principles to develop problem statements for complex systems.
2. Design and assess systems-based solutions using engineering science principles related to etching and cleaning.
3. Utilize engineering skills to understand and optimize the control of chamber systems.
4. Communicate problems and solutions to multi‐disciplinary teams.
5. Recognize deficiencies in existing understanding and synthesize multiple resources to build personal skills and abilities.
Corporate Programs Requirement: You must be a current employee of the host company to enroll.
Applying for admission to an off-campus cohort at San Jose State University is not a guarantee that the program will occur. Cohorts must meet minimum enrollment standards in order to take place. Please be aware that in the event a cohort does not launch due to low enrollment, any and all associated application fees cannot be refunded.